Historic Prairie Village
Spend a day in the past!
- 40 restored buildings
- Saturday train rides - 2:00 pm
- Daily rides on the steam-powered carousel
- Chapel car "Emmanuel"
- Steam Threshing Jamboree every August for over 50 years (see events)
- Pumpkin Train in October
- Special events throughout the summer
- 300+ Camp sites with electricity and 2 shower houses
- Accommodations for weddings, reunions, business picnics
Open: Mothers Day to Labor Day (and a day in October for the Pumpkin Train event)