Heritage Hall Museum
Artifacts & Stories of Germans from Russia
- Collections illustrating the daily life of early German-Russia immigrants.
- Wide range of transportation including early autos, rare motorcycles, restored implements and a 1927 bi-plane with roots in the Freeman community.
- Natural history displays, including native wildlife, rocks and minerals.
- American Indian artifacts.
- Early businesses including a printing press, doctor's office, and general store.
- Extensive collection of archive material ranging from antique Bibles to valuable church and school records to historic books about the Anabaptist movement, Hutterite and Mennonite way of life.
The Heritage Hall Museum includes a number of restored buildings that were important or typical in the local history.
1879 Ludwig Deckert Pioneer Home
Diamond Valley School
Bethel Mennonite Church
Johannesthal Reformed Church
Hours: Tuesday-Saturday 10am-4pm, Sunday 1pm-5pm (May-September)
Year round by appointment