Yankton Chamber and Visitors Center
Yankton! My Great Place
The mother city of the Dakotas is full of new things to discover!
If you're looking for history, nature, outdoor recreation and unforgettable experiences, you've found Your Great Place in South Dakota!
- Walk across our historic Meridian Bridge, the country's longest pedestrian bridge connecting two states.
- Explore history at the Mead Cultural Education Center & Dakota Territorial Museum.
- Go boating at Lewis & Clark Lake.
- Go camping at Lewis & Clark Recreation Area.
- Historical Sites
- Biking and Hiking Trails
- Lewis & Clark Lake Recreation
- Missouri National Recreational River
- Beaches and Swimming Pools
- Private and State Campgrounds
- Wide Variety of Lodging Facilities
- Over 50 Restaurants
- 15 Golf Courses Nearby
- and so much more to do!
Located at the junction of Hwys. 50 & 81 and 30 miles west of Interstate 29.
May 18, Cramer-Kenyon Heritage Home, Yankton
May 26, Chief White Crane Rec. Area, Yankton
June 2, Chief White Crane, Lewis & Clark Recreation Area, Yankton
June 9, Pierson Ranch, Yankton
August 11, Pierson Ranch Recreation Area, Yankton
September 15, Lewis & Clark Recreation, Yankton