Yankton Chamber and Visitors Center
Explore all Yankton has to offer!
The mother city of the Dakotas is full of new things to discover!
If you're looking for history, nature, outdoor recreation and unforgettable experiences, you've found Your Great Place in South Dakota!
- Walk across our historic Meridian Bridge, the country's longest pedestrian bridge connecting two states.
- Explore history at the Mead Cultural Education Center & Dakota Territorial Museum.
- Camp, swim, boat, hike and relax at Lewis & Clark Lake or kayak and fish in Lake Yankton with views of Gavins Point Dam.
- Experience Yankton's historical Meridian District full of local shopping and dining gems.
- Historical Sites
- Biking and Hiking Trails
- Lewis & Clark Lake Recreation
- Missouri National Recreational River
- Beaches and Swimming Pools
- Private and State Campgrounds
- Wide Variety of Lodging Facilities
- Over 50 Restaurants
- 15 Golf Courses Nearby
- and so much more to do!
Located at the junction of Hwys. 50 & 81 and 30 miles west of Interstate 29.
October 16, Mead Building (HSC Campus) Yankton
October 23 - October 24, Yankton
December 12 - December 13, Cramer-Kenyon Historic Home, 509 Pine St., Yankton