Butterfly House & Aquarium
Learn about exotic butterflies and fish in a unique, interactive environment.
Walk with over 800 free-flying butterflies from around the world in the tropical conservatory!
- Butterflies imported from Central and South America, Asia and Africa
- Beautiful indoor tropical garden that is 80 to 85 degrees year-round
- View the emergence window where chrysalises hang. You may see a butterfly emerge!
- Educational programs
- Special Events
See hundreds of vibrant marine animals in over 10,000 gallons of aquariums.
- Shark & Stingray Touch Pool
- Live coral exhibits: soft corals and reef-building corals
- Seastars and Sea Urchins
- Clownfish and Anemones
Open Year Round. Located inside Sertoma Park corner of 49th and Oxbow in Sioux Falls.
Experience a 360 degree view of a coral reef in our Pop-Up Dome Aquarium!
October 19, Butterfly House & Aquarium, Sioux Falls
November 21 - November 24, Sertoma Butterfly House, Sioux Falls