National Music Museum
CLOSED for Expansion - Reopens 2021
Corner of Clark & Yale Streets
Vermillion, SD 57069
THE NATIONAL MUSIC MUSEUM IS NOW CLOSED FOR ARCHITECTURAL EXPANSION AND RENOVATION.
Museum reopening slated for 2021! Visit then, when the NMM will be even better and bigger.
Plan to attend the NMM's ongoing OFF-SITE concerts and movies, pop-displays and loaned exhibits.
The National Music Museum is one of the most renowned institutions of its kind in the world.
With more than 15,000 musical instruments in the overall holdings, the NMM's collections are among the best anywhere.
- Guitars by Stradivari, Martin, Gibson, D’Angelico, D’Aquisto & more
- Spectacular Javanese gamelan
- Historic violins, keyboards, lutes & harps
- One of Johnny Cash’s favorite guitars
- Serpents, sitars & saxophones
- Harmonicas galore
- Ten fascinating galleries the whole family can enjoy
- 15,000+ instruments
October 22, Coyote Twin Theater, 10 East Main Street, Vermillion
November 9, Farber Hall/Old Main Building, USD Campus, Vermillion
December 6, Farber Hall/Old Main Building, USD Campus, Vermillion